[amibroker] IB and Real Time Quote window

I utilize Interactive Brokers for RT quotes.

As I understand it the only method to collect the RT data is to add
the symbol to the RT Quote window. To do this one must double click
the symbol in the Workspace and uncheck the "use only local database
for this symbol" in the Information dialog box.

To remove RT symbols (to maintain the 100 limit) is a similar process
that is also tedious.

I change my RT list frequently depending on my watch lists and this
is taking too much time. Does anyone know of an efficient way to
assign these?

A nice solution would involve the ability to assign a watch list to
the RT Quote window and similarly use a watch list to remove symbols
while simultaneously flagging the "use only local database for this
symbol" in the Information dialog box.

thanks in advance for any suggestions,
Rick

Put more honey in your pocket. (money matters made easy).
http://us.click.yahoo.com/r7D80C/dlQLAA/cosFAA/GHeqlB/TM