[amibroker] Re: Ongoing problem with black chart panes in saved Layouts. Help!

Ron, it's been awhile since I last added custom keystrokes and as
I just checked this out I have no clue which ones are default and
which mine. Also I see no way to "export" these settings.

In general I didn't need add too much: found AB by default above
average keystroke friendly. The chart tree has me worried
though…..

You know how to share KEYBOARD settings ?

==========

<amibroker@xxxx>
> > wrote:
> >> Hello,

> > analyse AFL files, I never see any other boxes."
> >>
> >> And this is exactly how I intended it to be used. Workspace chart
> > tree is intended to speed up file operations
> >> (as compared to regular file dialog). So THANK YOU for actually
> > using it.
> >>
> >> Best regards,
> >> Tomasz Janeczko
> >> amibroker.com

Terms
> > of Service.

---
> > --------
> >>

> >>   Please note that this group is for discussion between users
only.

> >>   To get support from AmiBroker please send an e-mail directly to
> >>   SUPPORT {at} amibroker.com
> >>
> >>   For other support material please check also:
> >>   http://www.amibroker.com/support.html

> > investment software  Investment property software
> >>         Software support  Real estate investment analysis
software
> > Investment software

> > of Service.

---

> > SUPPORT {at} amibroker.com

> > Yahoo! Groups Links

Help tsunami villages rebuild at GlobalGiving. The real work starts now.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/njNroD/KbOLAA/cosFAA/GHeqlB/TM