Re: [amibroker] Using historical tick data for backtesting

To answer your original query, yes I have imported historical tick
data and backtested OK. I have pro version. Std version is as the
previous answers, you can import tick data, but only use down to 1
minute intervals

--
Cheers
Graham

Put more honey in your pocket. (money matters made easy).
http://us.click.yahoo.com/r7D80C/dlQLAA/cosFAA/GHeqlB/TM