[amibroker] Ongoing problem with black chart panes in saved Layouts. Help!

This problem probably started when I manually deleted an .afl file
that was part of the chart Layout. However it should long have been
solved since I closed the black pane (one that mentions "File
does not exist" when right clicking) and replaced it with an
existing .afl file (pane).

I saved it as a new Local Layout, saved the Database, closed and re-
opened etc. etc. The problem only increases: since I added two more
(existing file) chart panes, when I open the Database I have 3 (!)
black panes instead of one. The whole thing seems completely
miswired now.

I used notepad to open the default.awl file in "Layouts" subfolder
inside database folder but have no clue if and how to work in this.

Is there any way to force this problem out without creating a new
database from scratch? Thanks!

-treliff

Make a difference. Find and fund world-changing projects at GlobalGiving.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/PcNrnD/PbOLAA/cosFAA/GHeqlB/TM