Re: [amibroker] Ongoing problem with black chart panes in saved Layouts. Help!

NO, NO NO NO !

Do not touch files. All this manual file manipulation leads to trouble.
Increasing number of people delete files and they end up with a mess.

Instead use AmiBroker's User Interface.
Just close blank panes and re-insert indicators of your choice.

To delete formula files use CHART TREE
(right click) as it checks if given formula is in use.

DO NOT USE WINDOWS EXPLORER to manipulate AmiBroker files
UNLESS you are very very very sure that you know what you are doing.
(Think before you act !)

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com