[amibroker] Re: Backtest issue redux

Hi Terry.

Thanks for your response.  Right, the main chart is one minute.  The
foreign chart is daily.  That is, it specifies a predicted high and
low for the day.  The idea is that if the price hits that high or
low on the 1 minute ticker sometime during the day we trade. This
all looks okeydokey on the chart, but does not work properly on the
backtest.