Re: [amibroker] round lot size

Eqyuty is dynamic
You need to set the AA setting-Portfolio to Use the previous bar equity
Then to use 25% of equity

positionsize = -25;
PositionSize = round(PositionSize/BuyPrice/RoundLotSize)*BuyPrice*roundlotsize;

--
Cheers
Graham

Put more honey in your pocket. (money matters made easy).
http://us.click.yahoo.com/r7D80C/dlQLAA/cosFAA/GHeqlB/TM