Re: [amibroker] round lot size

I would say that roundlot sizes down to ensure you do not trade
greater than your trade size limit, as this is the way most position
size management techniques would work.

to do it to round up or down you would need to first determine te
posistion size, calculate the number of shares and round this, then
move back to positionsize based on the num shares. Sounds more complex
than it is. Here is a quick type in answer

PositionSize = 10000; //however you normally calculate it
PositionSize = round( PositionSize/BuyPrice/RoundLotSize)*BuyPrice*roundlotsize;

--
Cheers
Graham

Help Sudanese refugees rebuild their lives through GlobalGiving.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/hjNroD/EbOLAA/cosFAA/GHeqlB/TM