[amibroker] MT3 API and longevity as MT4 comes online

All concerned with Ami and MT3 connection,

I have been in contact with www.interbankfx.com and they told me that they would support MT3 and the API as long as they had clients using it.

You may be running into trouble with conflicts created by adding in MT4 regular trading platform.

There are about 30 or 40 MetaTrader based brokers.  So, I am not recommending InterbankFX over any of the others.

It will be several months before the MT4 API is released.

So, for now I am focusing on the MT3 API and seeing how far we can get.