Re: [amibroker] Date

you will find that some line plots will not exist if the particular
day is not traded.
21 days is 3 weeks, so perhaps you want to select every third Wednesdays
however if a wednesday is not traded then the following wdnesday will
be used, so maybe this no good, but something to begin with
plot( (cum( dayofweek()==3 ))%3==0, "", colorred,
stylehistogram|styleownscale, 0.1, 1 );

AB is really set up for trading days, not calender days.

you could do it, but it gets a bit more complex and you would be using
dayofyear() and then needing to organise the counting around the end
to beginning of next year. You will then even if you got the counting
right you will still have the problem of no line drawn if that day21
is not trading day.

--
Cheers
Graham