Re: [amibroker] Real World Signals

and if you read all the information in the help screens about
applystop you will no doubt have noticed this bit of help

For visual conformation of ApplyStop function, add the following lines
below your ApplyStop formula in Indicator Builder:

Equity(1); // THIS EVALUATES STOPS

Plot(Sell==4,"ApplyStop Sell",colorRed,1|styleOwnScale);
Plot(Cover==4,"ApplyStop Cover",colorGreen,1|styleOwnScale);

from equity comments

Depending on kind of the stop various values
are written back to sell/cover array to enable you to distinguish if
given signal was generated by regular rule or by stop.

1 - regular exit
2 - max. loss
3 - profit target
4 - trailing
5 - n-bar stop
6 - ruin stop

hope this helps

--
Cheers
Graham

Put more honey in your pocket. (money matters made easy).
http://us.click.yahoo.com/r7D80C/dlQLAA/cosFAA/GHeqlB/TM