Re: [amibroker] Re: some looping help needed .......

Hi,

Perhaps a stupid question...

The AmiBroker board forum looks pretty nice.  But other than a few posts, it looks unused.  Why?  Why are we posting on Yahoo?   What advantage does Yahoo have?

(Inquiring minds want to know.)

Regards,

Dan.

Tomasz Janeczko