Re: [amibroker] When contacting support... Suggested Format

Hi,

As a long-time professional programmer, I strongly agree with Tomasz about clearly stating problems.  Nothing is more frustrating to a programmer than trying to fix a poorly-described problem.  We must be clear!

Below is a format that I've used and which my test team (at work) likes.  Even though it might look like extra effort, you'll probably end up writing twice as much in follow-up, clarifying e-mails if you don't describe it well in the beginning.   I'm offering this as a good format for posting something here on the user forum or to AB support.

Comments?

Regards,

Dan..