[amibroker] Re: Trading your systems equity curve

As b correctly points out ... trading the equity curve successfully
is more appropriately a contratrend event i.e. an overbought /
oversold system where as pullbacks in equity occur one becomes MORE
invested, not less.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, eric paradis

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/GHeqlB/TM