Re: [amibroker] Trading your systems equity curve

Neurotic, Im checking it out.
I already worked with some code for a fixed ratio
money management system previosuly and it was no where
near mine own money management in terms of returns.
I'm thinking this time of something that simply moves
to the sidelines until a threshold is crossed. Ill
check out docs articles and threads.

Eric

http://mail.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/GHeqlB/TM