AW: [amibroker] Different background colours on different conditions

Hello Markus,

Yes, it is possible. The code below uses the background color on the current (last bar) condition:

Plot(C, " ", colorLightGreystyleCandle + styleNoTitle) ;

Plot(100,"",

IIf(LastValue(RSI(5))>70,ParamColor("Overbought",colorRose),

IIf(LastValue(RSI(5))<30,ParamColor("Oversold",colorPaleGreen),colorWhite)),

styleArea+styleOwnScale,0,100);

and this code changes the color every time depending on your condition.

Plot(C, " ", colorLightGreystyleCandle + styleNoTitle) ;

Plot(100,"",

IIf(RSI(5)>70,ParamColor("Overbought",colorRose),

IIf(RSI(5)<30,ParamColor("Oversold",colorPaleGreen),colorWhite)),

styleArea+styleOwnScale,0,100);

Note: RSI is only used for example.

Regards

Thomas