[amibroker] Re: Different background colours on different conditions

Right ...

Background color is a preference and I believe stored in the
Broker.prefs file.  To the best of my knowledge there are no options
inside AB to load different preference files.  However one COULD set up
preferences however one wanted, save them and then copy the file to a
different name.  These then could be loaded or more accurately copied
to Broker.Prefs when desired.  My experience with playing with this
though is that preference files can only be switched when AB is NOT
running.  If one copies a saved preference file to Broker.prefs while
AB is running it appears to have no affect.

This might make an interesting option for automation i.e. the ability
to load / save preference files under different names much like we
already have the capability to do with settings files.

TJ ? ... a possible enhancement ?

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "IVA GmbH" <funnybiz@xxxx> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> sorry for my ignorance. but I want to change background colours
depending if one or another conditions is fulfilled.

> For instance, background colour should be green if DI+ is above DI-,
otherwhise background should be red.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/GHeqlB/TM