[amibroker] Re: ebooks to share

Shirish,

If I flipped a fair coin and it came up heads 7 times in a row and you
bet tails every time, what would your emotional response be?  Probably
not much, because you know the odds approach 50/50 as more and more
flips are made.  In other words, you are not fooled by short-term
results from such an obvious betting device.

If I had 100 e-books on different methods of self-defense, would you
find that of great value?  Probably not, because you know that
successful martial artists adopt one technique early in their careers,
master it and that is all they will ever need to provide effective
defense and offense against any opponent.

Seek out one trading edge that has a positive expectancy (from good
research on your part) and exploit it over and over again in the
markets, knowing that the long-term results will outweigh any short-
term string of losses that will most certainly affect your emotions in
real-time.  If you cannot do this, then the probabilities increase
dramatically that you will become yet another victim of random
rewards...a fate reserved for all undisciplined traders.

Steve

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/GHeqlB/TM