Re: [amibroker] Re: Forex Data dl error

i dont know what's wrong then.. anyway, attached is my setting in amiquote and forex database. hope it'll help.

Wilson

On 8/23/05, Graham <kavemanperth@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks fr the suggestion Wilson
I have tried 1 day, 2 days, 1 week, 1 month
1 minute, 5 minutes, 60 minutes EOD

I checked and the ticker AQH history files are not being created. I
have AQF files but do not know what these do.

I have the history files for the lycos downloads so i know amiquote
does work, just not for the forex data

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS