Re: [amibroker] Re: Forex Data dl error

yes registered

On 8/23/05, Wilson <wiz899@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
hmm... are you guys using registered ver of amiquote? or just the free ver?

Wilson

On 8/23/05, Graham <kavemanperth@xxxxxxxxx > wrote:
you are going well, I still get no data into amibroker
It imports ok as far as signals into amiquote, I have the auto update
ambroker ticked.
But no data

On 8/23/05, n7wyw <dennisljohnston@xxxxxxxxxxx > wrote:
> When I try to get intraday data it just gives me EOD.  Any clue what
> I'm doing wrong?
>
> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Wilson <wiz899@xxxx> wrote:
> > yes you're right, AUDUSD is not available, the free Forex source
> only
> > provide 7 pairs namely:
> >  EURCHF
> > EURGBP
> > EURJPY
> > EURUSD
> > GBPUSD
> > USDCHF
> > USDJPY
> >   Wilson

Investment tracking software Return on investment software Stock investment software

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

--
Cheers
Graham