RE: [amibroker] Re: Metatrader API Interface?

Ted,

As far as I know nobody has done this entirely yet.

The piece that Takeo Kusumi has will bring the Forex data stream into
AmiBroker.

What is needed is another piece to place trades and return info from the
MetaTrader Broker like:

Account Size
Margin levels....etc.

If this interests you, we are putting our heads together at:

Steve