RE: [amibroker] Re: Getting Started with AFL Systems. Please Help.

Ron,

Regarding, “…excellent…”, thank you.   But…

Please realize that this is my view of AB.  Others may have a different view – which is one of the difficulties in writing technical docs.   An explanation or metaphor that is clear to you and me may be total fog to other folks.

Several years ago, I wrote a chapter in a technical book – “Tips and Tricks of the VB Gurus”.   It was 40 concise pages that took me a month to write, and then another month of back and forth with the editor.    The end result was pretty good and it looks good on my resume, but it was NOT worth the $800 that I was paid for it.    Other than short white papers, I have not written professionally since then.    Clear technical writing is VERY tough.

Best regards,

Dan.