[amibroker] A new member

Hello everyone,
I'm a new member of the community, having purchased a couple of weeks
ago ABroker. Amazing software I have to say. I tried Metastock and
then AmiBroker... No need to say I've chosen AB, and not only for the
price!

Let me introduce myself briefly: my name is Andrea, and I am a male,
I'm italian and andrea is a male name in my country (well i can't
understand why they give such a masculine greek name (andros = men) to
girls....by the way :-). I'm 28 years old, a degree in finance (how it
compares to the US school system i don't know...it's 2 steps before
Phd) and the will to become a full time trader, on my own or for a
company/bank. I'd prefer the first one if I will be able to make a
living out of it.
Does anyone here pays his bills only with trading ?

I've been working on technical analysis studiing it for an year now,
at first using charts from websites, then deciding to test ideas,
systems etc. on my own with a program. I'm actually working hard on
the most difficult side of trading (for me at least) : psychology.
My main problem is to get started trading. I've traded for a couple of
months with this results :
started with 20.000 euros...up to 22.400 in one month (not bad I was
really happy) then down to 20.300...I stopped there for reflection
following mr Elder teaching in his books.

Now I will try to develop a more methodic trading, than following impulse.

I'm on holidays right now, graciously enjoiing the wifi of my friend
neighbour. Hope to become an habituč :-D

Greeting everyone.
Andrea

">Put more honey in your pocket. (money matters made easy) Welcome to the Sweet Life - brought to you by One Economy</a>.</font>