Sent: Sunday, August 14, 2005 12:57 PM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Funds

Hi Bill - thanks for the reply. I was thinking along those lines myself. I considered a few few options for filtering - profitabilty with certain indicators, volatility over the last X periods, etc, and I guess I will go with something like this.

But now I am wondering about fund volume - I mean, even though it is not reported, it seems there must be a volume, in the sense that so many units get traded on any given day. If a stock only traded 10,000 units/day, I would not trade it for obvious reasons. With funds, isn't there any reason to be concerned about this?

Steve