Sent: Sunday, August 14, 2005 12:42 PM
Subject: [amibroker] Funds

Hi All,

I am starting to look at funds. With stocks, my first step is to filter out a "tradable universe" of stocks based largely on volume. With funds, we only have close (NAV). Would anyone be willing to share how they go about creating a tradable universe of funds? Thanks very much!

Steve

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS