[amibroker] A simpler way?

Most of my chart sheets contain multiple charts used for a single
system, primarily because most of my systems use multiple signals.
For example, I may have four .afl files for four charts
for "MySystem": "MySystem Price", "MySystem StochD", "MySystem MACD",
and "MySytem Equity".  The code for all four .afl files is the same
except in each I have commented out all the plot() functions except
for the one(s) for that individual chart.  This begins as an
inefficient method and quickly develops into a real nuisance when I
change parameters.

One way to deal with the nuisance of changing parameters might be to
keep all of my code with the exception of the plot() statements
in "MySystem" and then use: #include "C:\Program
Files\AmiBroker\Formulas\custom\MySystem.afl" in each of the other
four .afl files.  But then, I have five separate .afl files.

I believe a much simpler solution (for me) would be to have AmiBroker
number the charts for each sheet beginning at the top.  Then I could
have a single .afl file with statements like:
   if(chart==1)plot(myprice,etc.);
   if(chart==2)plot(mystoch,etc.);
   if(chart==3)plot(mymacd,etc.);
   if(chart==4)plot(myequity,etc.);