[amibroker] 3D Graph Scale - Can this be adjusted?

I find the 3D graphing of optimization results to be very
helpful. However, I do not see one for the vertical scale,
at least not in the "Properties" dialogue box.

Is there a way to set vertical range on the display?

By default the viewer sets its own vertical range values
based on the results in the column one selects to view.
That is great when one wants to see any variation, however
when the variations are just a 1/10 percent from each
other, the graph still looks like a mountain range. I would
like to set the vertical range so I can get a quick visual
impression of how robust (ie, flat) the results are.

My current workaround is to hard code my AFL code to
produce one optimization run with no buys. That gives a CAR
= 0%, MDD = 0%, CAR/MDD = "N/A" (but "N/A" gets plotted as
if it is 0 which is fine for the workaround). Here is a
code snip of the workaround.

xMax = 12 ;
x = Optimize("X scale", 5, 1, xMax, 1) ;
yMax = 12 ;
y = Optimize("Y scale", 5, 1, yMax, 1) ;

Buy = ... my regular code...;
Sell = ...my regular code...;
DoNotBuy = x == xMax AND y == yMax;
Buy = Iif(DoNotBuy, 0, Buy);

The above works by creating a "spike" in the results that
anchors one of the two ends of the vertical scale to Zero.
However, I would like a more interactive way to set the
vertical scaling.

Any ideas?

http://mail.yahoo.com