[amibroker] Plotshapes

Having a lot of problems with Plotshapes. They work with some stocks, not with others.

I am doing backtest on one issue at a time, for some stocks they work, for some others they don't. No changes in code or environment. Just pick next stock on list.

Issues that do not work have trades as shown on backtest, which is what triggers the plotshapes.

Sample code:

PlotShapes(IIf(BuyOrder==1,shapeUpArrow,shapeNone),colorBrightGreen,0,Low,-12);

Something else seems to interfere... and I can't understand what.

Anyone experience this? Any solutions identified.

Thanks

Ara

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS