RE: [amibroker] Re: Scanner and some fundamental information

Hi,

To retrieve the Estimated Earnings Date, it appears that using the CreateStaticObject function is faster that CreateObject.  For example, instead of:

rmaObj = CreateObject("rmaAFLObjects.EstEarnDate");

Use:

rmaObj = CreateStaticObject("rmaAFLObjects.EstEarnDate");

It seems to run about 50% faster.

Regards,

Dan.