[amibroker] Re: BatMan ( Beta Release )

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Fred" <ftonetti@xxxx> wrote:
Good Day Fred - I don't want to be a pest but I need some help.I
understand and appreciate info on scheduling tasks with operating
system. Thank you. Demonstrating ttl. ignorance, how does one pass to
BatMan.vbs arument of 'Prod"? Do you have an example? Also, I find
the BatMan.hta will not accept my filter inputs - ie. in filter
settings 'Include' I need to have below 'Market' accept an
alfa 'NYSE' (I've renamed these) and in 'Exclude' for under 'Market'
accept an alfa 'Indices' and as well the ticked 'Indexes' at the
bottom of ABs filter settings. The 'Include' and 'Exclude' boxes will
only accept numeric inputs.
 Your program offers the opportunity for me to get away from my
computer and do the things I should be doing around the farm. The
computer is set up to call me back whenever something promising pops
up. Your help is greatly appreciated.

Greg