[amibroker] Re: BatMan ( Beta Release )

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Fred" <ftonetti@xxxx> wrote:
Good Day Fred - great work. Thank you for your time and effort. I
don't have the ability to do work like this and I am totally in your
debt. Tomasz has been reluctant to provide this function and I know
over the past that many requests have been made for this. I think
Tomasz may have felt that all the different AA stuff a person has
could be tied up in one big file and run. I've tried that and it will
not work because I need the AA to run in sequence - one element has
to be completed before the next can run. REQUEST - to make everything
work perfectly is it possible to add in the 'Timer'. Thank you.

Greg

> BatMan Beta Release ...
>
> A Batch Manager to define and run AFL's as a group or batch and a
> convenient ( Web ) methodology to see them as they run ( Log ) and
view
> the summarized and detailed results.
>
> Now with a GUI front end form ...
>
> Pretty much guaranteed only to work with an IE browser ...
>
> See the files section of the Yahoo AmiBroker BETA site.

> I would have posted it here but there is no room.

">Put more honey in your pocket. (money matters made easy) Welcome to the Sweet Life - brought to you by One Economy</a>.</font>