[amibroker] Title and {{VALUES}};

Graham recently posted these CHANGES FOR VERSION 4.60.2

CHANGES FOR VERSION 4.60.2
Title variable templates: making Title statements easy.
Now you can embed special tokens in Title variable
that are replaced by appropriate values at run-time.
if you use {{VALUES}} inside Title string
it will be replaced by automatic-values generated by Plot function calls.
if you use {{NAME}} it will be replaced by ticker symbol.
if you use {{DATE}} it will be replaced by selected date
if you use {{INTERVAL}} it will be replaced by name of the interval
Example:
Title = "{{NAME}} - {{INTERVAL}} {{DATE}} - MyChart : {{VALUES}}";

Below is what finally enabled me to successfully, and SIMPLY show both my custom title name, as well the values of the plotlines.

Title="MYTITLENAME-:{{VALUES}}";

I use IIF( statements to cause changes in the color of the plot lines, and when one of the IIF( statements  causes a  plotline color change, then the formerly RED, or BLUE, or ETC,  COLORED values in the title line changes to a BLACK COLORED value.

Is there a way to make the COLORS that display in the Title line continue be displayed in the basic COLOR of the PLOTLINE even during the IFF( induced color changes?   All suggestions will be appreciated.  Ron D

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS