Re: [amibroker] Re: Referencing the last Actual entry signal.

yes I do and actually provided it a couple of days ago
there are many ways to achieve the same thing, this is one

InTrade = flip(buy,sell);
then to reference anything you can just refer to InTrade

eg for the first buy signal and exclude the rest use
Intrade and ref(InTrade,-1)==0

so from your code
BuyPrice =  ValueWhen( ExRemBuyReturn ==1 , Open )
becomes
BuyPrice =  ValueWhen(  Intrade and ref(InTrade,-1)==0, Open );

--
Cheers
Graham