[amibroker] Filling Arrays

I am working on a program that processes byu/sell signals producing intermediate results in arrays. Another part of the program is accessed only occasionally, as needed, to save CPU loading, producing results that are apparently not in arrays, but just a scalar value.

How can I make sure that the 2nd set of results get into an array that I can use with the first set of result arrays to create final results?

I need to keep everything in array form in order for backtester to produce results.

Thanks

Ara

Thanks

Ara