From: Yuki Taga
Sent: Friday, August 05, 2005 4:44 PM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Width of AddColumns - AND Multi-Column Sort!

Hi E.,

Saturday, August 6, 2005, 4:33:31 AM, you wrote:

ERH> I'd just like to add another vote for control of column widths
and for multi-column sorts.

ERH> Also, before I purchased AB, I knew that it had strong user recommendations
ERH> and had a Yahoo group, but I never dreamed that Tomasz would be as involved
ERH> as he is in responding to postings.  Thank you Tomasz.  Your involvement
ERH> here makes AB even more valuable than I had anticipated.  It is incredibly
ERH> valuable to know that we are getting the definitive answers to questions
ERH> when you respond.

It is a great thing, isn't it?  Imagine how many hours a week he
spends on all this stuff.  Not to beat a dead horse, but I'm happy to
see such solid agreement for improving the exploration output window.
I think it is one place where users spend a huge percentage of their
total time in AB.  Like dingo, I cannot count the number of times,
nor estimate the total time wasted, resizing those columns.  TJ, if
there is a better way, please nudge it into a higher priority.  If
it's impossible, such is life.

Yuki

Investment tracking software Return on investment software Stock investment software

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS