RE: [amibroker] Width of AddColumns - AND Multi-Column Sort!

I'd just like to add another vote for control of column widths and for multi-column sorts.

Also, before I purchased AB, I knew that it had strong user recommendations and had a Yahoo group, but I never dreamed that Tomasz would be as involved as he is in responding to postings.  Thank you Tomasz.  Your involvement here makes AB even more valuable than I had anticipated.  It is incredibly valuable to know that we are getting the definitive answers to questions when you respond.

Ed H.