From: Alan
Sent: Friday, August 05, 2005 1:56 PM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Where are the drawing lines/studies stored?

Hi Patrick,

I have restored the symbol file but the studies have not returned.
I don't use any custom indicators or anything apart from the first
layout screen.
I use custom layers but the other database FX05 also uses the custom
layers and is unaffected.

I'm puzzled. Are there any other files else that might affect the studies?

Thanks
Alan

TA 4 Charts wrote:

> Hi Alan,

> They are  stored in the individual symbol files in the database folder
> (and further associated with the chart ID).  Thus when you change
> database, or display a different chart pane (i.e., different chart
> ID),  the studies are gone.  To get the studies back you would have to
> copy (have backed up) the original layouts file, the database folder
> and the formulas folder to the other copy of AB.

> Peace and Justice   ---   Patrick

Investment tracking software Return on investment software Stock investment software

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS