Sent: Friday, August 05, 2005 6:34 AM
Subject: [amibroker] Where are the drawing lines/studies stored?

Hi,

Does anyone know where the drawing lines/studies stored in AB?

I drew a lot of lines/text on several currencies (database
FXData)

One day I opened it up and all the studies/text had gone. The custom
layers are still there but the studies and text had gone.

Another database (FX05) I have drawn a lot of studies and text
remained ok.

I've restored FXData individual currencies e.g. AUDUSD, going back
several days when the studies/trendline were definitely OK, but the
studies and text have not reappeared.

So does anyone know how I can get the studies back?

Thanks
Alan

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS