RE: [amibroker] Width of AddColumns - AND Multi-Column Sort!

I totally agree.   I’d like to set column widths in code and to left-justify text.   In addition…

I’d like to see multi-column sort in Explorations and Scans similar to MS Outlook.    This would be a very powerful feature for ranking and distilling results!

Outlook sorting is clean, simple, and easy to use.   In Outlook, you sort the first column, press and hold <shift> while clicking the second column.  If you keep <shift> pressed, you can keep clicking columns to sort them in that order.

For example, in message list in Outlook, click on the “From” column to sort by “From”.  Then, press and hold the <shift> key, and click on the “Received” column.  Messages are first sorted by “From” (the sender) and then by “Received” (date received).

Multi-column sorting would a GREAT enhancement to AB Scans and Explorations.

Regards,

Dan.