Re: [amibroker] Scanner and some fundamental information --- Tomasz, Confirm Please

Dan,

When you are referring to current earnings date, do you mean a date that has passed already?  If I can get this data a few weeks ahead, that would work as well.  Also, I would like to include which stocks are optionable.  Any ideas how?

thanks

tony