[amibroker] How to keep Profile from docking into main AB window

Hi,

I use the Profile window to connect to several websites.  I have the main AB window displaying across my center and right monitor.   The Profile Window displays in the left monitor.   I love this feature and it works great, but has one issue – if I get the Profile Window too close to the main AB window, the Profile Window will automatically dock inside the main window.

This is very bothersome.  All I want the profile window to do is to stay undocked.

I’ve tried several options in Preferences, but I can’t figure out how to make it stay undocked (i.e., not auto-dock).   Any ideas on how to accomplish this?   Am I missing a setting?

Thanks and regards,

Dan.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS