Re: [amibroker] New Quotes Plus (QP2.DLL) plugin version 1.5.1

Hello Tomasz,

I have done what you said, but even with brand new DB it still works exactly
like yesterday.

Today I created brand new QP database with new name, using plugin 1.5.1. I
downloaded stocks, indexes, industries and funds (no futures). I left both
new options checked. I got 28,255 tickers. The !IDxxx industry indices were
*not* retrieved (please see attached picture, showing "All" folder open). I
also searched for them using F3 - they are not there. Also, about 2,700
non-current tickers were downloaded - please see 2nd picture showing a
sample of these with dates of last quotation. It is basically the same for
me, whether using new or old DB.

I don't know...I still think most direct approach would be simple
date-check...

TIA for any help you can give...

Steve