[amibroker] alerts for treneline break

  • Subject: [amibroker] alerts for treneline break
  • From: Rajeev Mundra <rajeevmundra@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 18:51:26 +0530

Hi
At eod I typically scan through my bunch of stocks to draw a few supports, resistance, trenlines, and so on.
I do this for may be 26 of my picks.
Lets assume the name stocks are A, B, C, D..... Z
Now when market starts it doesnot remains easy to monitor multiple stocks visually.

Is it posible to get Automatic Alerts when ever some Trenline is violated in any of the 26 stocks.?
Say if some line is a support-line and prices drops through it, can I be alerted for it.
The alert may be generated on the Stock "C", while stock A might be open in main window.
-
Kind Regards
Rajeev Mundra

More Analysis ?? !! => http://rajeevmundra.blogspot.com/
IsmBseNse     ?? !! => http://groups-beta.google.com/group/ismbsense
Enlightenment ?? !! => http://www.ramakrishnavivekananda.info

Investment tracking software Return on investment software Stock investment software

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS