Re: [amibroker] Re: To Tomasz - Request for feature

Nightstalker,

Let us know how it works out.  If Tomasz implements your request, I might switch.

Best regards,

Dan.

Thanks Dan - point taken, and of course, you're quite right.  I'll set up those keyboard shortcuts today.

Regards,  NightStalker

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dan Clark" <dan_public@xxxx> wrote:
> Nightstalker,
>

> Regarding, ".although that is basically the same as right-clicking the
> Watchlist." the difference is that the method I described works from a
> chart.  The workspace doesn't even have to be displayed.   I find it much
> faster than right clicking a Watchlist.
>

> Regards,
>

> Dan.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS