From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Graham
Sent: Tuesday, 2 August 2005 8:10 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: To Tomasz - Request for feature

It was said
"as long as the code is already displayed in the workspace"
All symbols are displayed in the workspace. They will always be in
ALL, Markets, Groups and Sectors even if only in default List0.
Watchlists are optional membership for symbols, as is favourites and

I do have to remember that a lot of people use the pull down box for
stocks but I rarely do, as using workspace is far more convenient for
me.

--
Cheers
Graham