[amibroker] Automation Object Model

I'm trying to update SectorIDs of my stocks, but 'SectorID' is not
one of the 'Stock properties' in the Automation Object Model.

I could assign IndustryID, MarketID and GroupID without any problems.

Anyone knows how to update SectorID using js script?

/*** Part of script ***/

/* add a ticker - this is safe operation, in case that   */
/* ticker already exists, AmiBroker returns existing one */
stock = AmiBroker.Stocks.Add( fields[ 0 ] );

stock.Alias = fields[ 1 ];
stock.FullName = fields[ 2 ];

stock.SectorID = parseInt( fields[ 3 ] );  //This line doesn't work!!!

stock.IndustryID = parseInt( fields[ 4 ] );
stock.MarketID = parseInt( fields[ 5 ] );
stock.GroupID = parseInt( fields[ 6 ] );

Thanks,

Gary.

24 Hours. Commission-Free.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/DldnlA/9M2KAA/U1CZAA/GHeqlB/TM