[amibroker] IQFeed backfilling

Hello,

I have 2 main problems using IQFeed with AmiBroker. I run auomatic
script (Scan)with Buy=Sell=0; using Wait for RT backfill On and this
produce these 2 problems:

1) procedure of scanning/backfilling is stopping several times. It
means it backfill several symbols and then stops. No timeout nothing,
just stops. Very often on index symbols (like DJUSAS.X DJUSRA.X and so
on), but when running on stocks only it stops several times too.

2) I have huge problem to backfill Dow JOnes Index symbols. When I
clear all quote files (delete them from directory), then manually do
Force backfill for every symbol in my list, It backfills . But when
then I restart AB and click to every DJ index symbol, quotes are
screwed , deleted and only few last days is shown.

I use these database settings: DTN IQFeed data plug-in, 15 Minute base
interval, Enable local

Does anybody else having problems with backfilling/collecting intraday
data from IQFeed ? Or similar issues with IQfeed ? What to do ?
And what does think AB support team ?

Thank you for replying,
Richard

24 Hours. Commission-Free.