Re: [amibroker] Suggestion for Ami - comments please...

Try creatong a Layout just for the meetings, and have a separate group
of charts in this layout that are created just for the meetings.

eg in Formulas directory have a subdirectory called Meeting and place
a complete set of plots into this folder. Then for the meeting just
call up the Layout (in workspace)
These would all be plot files not used in your eceryday trading

--
Cheers
Graham

24 Hours. Commission-Free.