[amibroker] Suggestion for Ami - comments please...

I go to a traders' group meeting every couple of weeks, where I provide the laptop via the projector for displaying Ami on the big screen, and I don't want all my studies in AmiBroker put up on the screen, including my buy prices, sell prices, etc etc.  So, the day before each meeting, I delete all the folders excepet for 'Layouts" in the C:\Program files\Amibroker\MyData (I actually just move them to a temporary holding folder).  Then I have to re-set up the database in Ami by pointing it to my C:\Shares folder, wherein are all my A-Z folders in Metastock format, and add them - one at a time.

Therein lies the problem - I cannot multi select folders in that dialog box - it can only be done laboriously, one folder at a time, then once done, I click on 'Retrieve Data' and it's all set up ready to go with virgin-fresh panes.

How difficult would it be to enable multi-selection in that dialog box, Tomasz?  Either Ctrl-Clicks to select non-contiguous folders, Shift-Click to select a range, or Ctrl-A to select all?  In other words - the standard Windows conventions?

At present, each folder needs five clicks to add it - "Add", "Up one level", double-click on the next folder, then "Open", and this has to be done for each individual folder in the A-Z range, plus any extras like indices etc.

Now I realize that most people don't need to set up their databases more than once, but in a situation like mine, where I do it every couple of weeks, the ability to add multiple folders with one set of clicks would be greatly appreciated.

Any comments?  Thanks :)

24 Hours. Commission-Free.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/DldnlA/9M2KAA/U1CZAA/GHeqlB/TM