[amibroker] Re: Sorting Optimized results

Why not just keep a standardized routine for this so that you can
ADD TO IT every time you get a new thought ... either that or as
suggested export it to Excel where you can sort on any three columns
ascending and/or descending you like.

This is extremely simple ... you click EXPORT ... you pick a file
name with a .csv extension and then double click on the file you
created.  The default to open the file will be Excel.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "andreyoffline"

<amibroker@xxxx>
> wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I would advice to do exactly what Fred suggested.
> > And it is easy in fact. Follow
> http://www.amibroker.com/guide/a_custommetrics.html
> >

> > SetCustomBacktestProc("");
> > if(  Status("action") == actionPortfolio )
> > {
> >    bo = GetBacktesterObject();
> >    bo.Backtest();
> >
> >    st = bo.GetPerformanceStats(0); // get stats for all trades
> >
> >    mymetric = round(100*st.GetValue("ProfitFactor"))-st.GetValue
> ("MaxSystemDrawdownPercent")/100;
> >
> >    bo.AddCustomMetric("PF*100+ MaxDD/100", mymetric );
> > }
> >
> > // Your system below
> > Buy=...
> > Sell=...
> >
> > You can then sort by custom metric and the result will be
sorting
> by profit factor first and then
> > by sys. drawdown.
> >
> > Best regards,